- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK 10am-7pm with Doctor on Duty.
- ONE HOUR SERVICE on eyeglasses and contacts (in most cases).
- FULL SELECTION with over 5,000 eyeglass frames and 2,000 contact lenses in stock. We carry frames of all shapes, colors, sizes, brands, and prices. We have a large selection of children's frames. If we don't have something we can order it for you!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on frames and lenses, even if you bring in an outside prescription!
- FREE AND SAFE PARKING in a lighted plaza with security guards. Artesia office is conveniently located near the 91 and 605 freeways. Anaheim office is conveniently located near the 91 and 5 freeways.
- WALK-INS WELCOME. Families and children welcome.
- MOST INSURANCES ACCEPTED. We will apply to be a provider of your insurance if we don't currently accept it.
- FREE LASER VISION CORRECTION consultations available.
- COMPREHENSIVE eye exams and contact lens fitting services.
- SPECIALTY eyeglasses and contacts available.
- TMOD CERTIFIED (Treatment and Management of Ocular Disease): Our doctors are certified to detect and treat eye diseases and ailments such as cataracts, glaucoma, dry eyes, diabetic retinopathy, eye infections, and allergies of the eye.
Facilities and Equipment
- FULL SERVICE FACILITY with the latest computerized imaging equipment to provide the best quality care.
- IN HOUSE LAB for quick service on eyeglasses. In most cases, in one hour. (Artesia location).
- FULL SELECTION of eyeglass frames and contacts, including specialty eyeglasses and contacts.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover, CareCredit, and we do have payment plans available.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, Eyemed, Davis, Delta Dental, MES, Avesis, Anthem, Great West, Guardian, Spectera, Safeguard, SCAN, Superior Vision Services, Tricare/Triwest, and many more. If we don't currently accept your insurance let us know and we will apply to be a carrier! Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Chinese, Spanish, Vietnamese and Portuguese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.